To our valued LAVISH customers:
While we will not be able to give hugs (for now), we are excited to welcome you back to the salon.
In response to the Governor’s April 23, 2020 Executive Order, a great deal of thought and care has gone into making sure our salon environment and your salon experience is as safe and sanitized as possible.
Therefore, effective immediately, we have implemented the following policy.
- Walk-ins are not allowed. Client visitors/guests are not allowed.
- If there is a wait time between your arrival and your service, you will be asked to wait in your car. You will be asked to leave your cell phone number for a call to come in.
- You will be required to sanitize your hands at our sanitize station each time you enter the salon.
For our stylists and salon operation, the following measures will take place:
- Stylists will have their temperature checked upon reporting to work.
- Stylists will wear PPE while conducting your service.
- Stylists will sanitize and wash their hands between clients.
- All seating, tables, dryers, hair-washing and styling stations, and capes will be sanitized between clients’ use and at the end of each day.
- To the extent possible, disposable items will be used.
- The common area will no longer provide for magazines, coffee machine, or any other frequently-touched items.
Check back often for specials and new products.
Location & Hours
due to COVID19
© 2022 LAVISH at Beauty Inc. Website Designed by Ensight Design.